Through green IT classrooms building and e-waste pollution reduction, NETSPRING is a pioneering social enterprise in China which strives to achieve a sustainable business model in order to help more poverty-stricken children and protect the environment in the long run.
• Support rural education and help vulnerable groups
• Support environmental protection and circular economy
• Be a pioneering and sustainable social enterprise in China
• Build green IT classrooms and train underprivileged children and their teachers
• Recycle e-waste in China by arranging the repair or certified disposal of obsolete computers
• Mobilize all stakeholders such as companies, institutions or universities, in our mission
Our achievements (since 2012): Please note that not all IT classrooms are currently active due to being equipped with new computers, closing, or changes in school management